CVU Amherst Development Academy
Attached below you can read some of the details for our Fall 2017 Amherst Development Academy. This is a brand new partnership that is looking to offer the players of Amherst County aged 6-9 the opportunity to improve their soccer skills under the guidance of CVU Staff and Player Development Curriculums.
Amherst Academy Details-
1) Practices Will Take Place At Coolwell Park From 5:30-7pm on Tuesday nights.
2) Total of 7 Sessions for $100.
3) All Amherst Development Academy Players Will Have Opportunity to Play and Train With CVU Academy throughout the season.
4) Program Will Be Led By David Tucker, Amherst County Highschool Teacher, and a USSF Nationally Licensed Soccer Coach
5) Amherst Development Academy Will Be Based on CVU Development Academy Curriculum and Training Methods
If there are questions regarding the CVU Amherst Development Academy, please contact Joan Schumann at firstname.lastname@example.org