CVU Recreation Soccer
The CVU Recreational Program is the grassroots program of our club and is intended to teach basic soccer skills while encouraging participation, FUN and good sportsmanship. Participation in the Recreation Program is open to boys and girls ages 4 1/2 to 18 without regard to financial ability.
Advantages of CVU Recreation Program:
- AGE APPROPRIATE PLAY - Coaching, Games, and Training done at the best level for each age group! Young players flourish in appropriate environments, and CVU adheres to the United States Youth Soccer Association training and game recommendations.
- CONVENIENCE - All of our training sessions are held at Peaks View Park on weekday afternoons. All of our home games are held at 9:00 am at our bermuda grass soccer facility 5 minutes from Liberty University.
FUN! While our recreation program emphasizes playing to learn and compete, we make sure our players have fun and learn to love the game.
CVU Recreation teams typically have one practice and one game per week (weather and fields permitting). Teams are formed based on the following with the intention of fielding balanced teams.
• Parent Request (Teammate)
• Practice Day Availability
• Gender (for balance on coed teams)
• Random selection
If you are interested in signing up for our next season of recreation soccer, please do so by clicking here!
Lynchburg City Recreation Soccer
Central Virginia United is Once Again Proud To Offer Lynchburg City Recreation Soccer For The Upcoming 2017 Spring Season.
(Birth Years 2013-2002) Cost $85
1) Official First Day of Practice Begins monday March 13th.
2) Official First Day of Games Begin Saturday, March 25th.
3) All Practices will continue to be at Peaks View Park. (Specific Times/Days will be finalized with your specific team.)
4) All Home Games will continue to be at the CVU Soccer Complex at 9AM on Saturday Mornings.
5) Registration Deadline For Recreation Soccer is Friday, February 17th.